The Standard was established in 1853. It had a national circulation but considered itself the "Baptist organ for Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming."
Refuge Primitive Baptist Church was organized in June of 1881 in Spencerville, Allen County, Ohio. They generally held church meetings monthly. A second church roll at the front of the record book mentions a split within the church.
Brookdale Old School Baptist Church in Pennsylvania began during a meeting lasting two days on October 15 and 16, 1886. The church originally met monthly but in later years meetings grew more spread out, eventually meeting every two to three months. This record book ends in August 1929.
The Deer Creek Primitive Baptist Church was located in Fayette County, Ohio. It met monthly and indicated it was connected to the Scioto Association. The record books in this collection show its operation from at least 1834 through 1912.
Axton Primitive Baptist Church was located in Axton, Virginia, in Henry County. The earliest entry in the record books was 1888. It typically gathered for church meetings monthly. The church records show that Axton Primitive Baptist Church closed its doors on March 13, 1983.